The art loaded on Vrouw Maria™
The Russian expert on foreign art Svetlana
Usacheva-Ageyeva, Ph.D. has listed these
paintings as being loaded on Vrouw Maria in Amsterdam.
The Dutch Art Historian Marina Aarts partly used a different list.
If these paintings are the right ones and their current
condition will only be discovered at the salvaging of
Vrouw Maria. We also have other lists with overlapping
Please take one minute to fill out our site
survey about what you would like to see first on
this official Vrouw Maria site.
Please sign up for our
we will inform you when we have official news about the
museum, Vrouw Maria or the legal processes. Or use the Site Change
1. Hendrick van Balen (1575-1632): "The virgin
and the young Jesus Christ.
2-4. Gerard ter Borch (1617-1681): "A musician
with a guitar", "The officer who wrote the letter", "Girl
with a dog. "
5-6. Gerard Dou (1613-1675): "The girl in
yellow", "The reception was a surgeon."
7. Jan van Goyen (1596-1656): "The
village on the banks of the river."
8. Willem Joseph Laquy (1738-1798): "An artist with a student.
9. Johannes Lingelbach (1622-1674): "A ship at anchor."
10. Gabriel Metsu (1629-1669): "The servant with the hare in his hands.
11. Frans van der Myn (1719-1783): "A gentleman with a glass.
12. Adrian van Ostade (1610-1685): "The man at the table."
13. Paulus Potter (1625-1654): "Large cow wagon.
14. Abraharm Stork (1644-1708): "City on the Rhine.
15. Adriaen van de Velde (1636-1672): "Herd on vacation.
16. Jakob de Wit (1695-1754): "Jug with flowers."
17-21. Philips Wouwerman (1619-1668): "Fight Club", "Old House", "The scene with the hunter," "The
boy with the horse," "River".